Nov 11, 2011

Hear ye, hear ye, this blog is called to order!

Hola everyone! I just wanted to welcome everyone to our new family blog. This will be our new way of telling our personal stories and testimonies. It will entail day to day activities and how they relate to our ministry, personal testimonies of things the Lord has laid upon our hearts or just little tid-bits here and there about wherever we may be at the moment. I have never been too great at sharing personal information via this kind of platform, to me it's a very personal and revealing way of communicating. I'll even go as far to say that I am a "shy blogger" =) 

Let me just say that this is not going to be a political or doctrinal blog. Like I said above this blog was created to give everyone a window into our day-today- lives and let everyone know of our experiences. 


Anyhoo, I hope everyone will follow our blog and please feel free to comment, as it will let me know who's reading and what everyone's impressions are.

No comments:

Post a Comment